The new AIRFIELD 2014 summer collection makes a significantly younger statement with a total of 6 different looks. The goal is to seduce the customers, with greater priority given to attractive individual pieces. The distinctive AIRFIELD looks are very trendy: casual, elegant and sporty. Color is a hot topic next summer as well, but is used more subtly. The focus is on black and white in addition to fashionably trendy camouflage. Soft pastel shades such as aqua, pastel green and pastel rose whet one’s appetite for summer.
“Innovative, distinctive and special, with abundant attention to detail” - that’s the motto of the new collection!
The camouflage blazer mixed with a floral leo print is an absolute must-have in the first delivery date for Rock Couture. Neon pink sets exciting accents in the form of braid, embroidery and washed cotton. The softer version is combined with bright pistachio to give French terry shirts and tops a casual look.
The wild mix of flowers, animals and camouflage with blue denim and non-colors create a cool, innovative look that confidently uses extravagant combinations and new cuts to achieve confident contrasts.
- Tailored jersey blazer in a print mix with contrasting appliqués and fashionable 3/4 sleeves paired with slim trousers in neon pink
- Cool, short parka in a sporty blouson design combined with slim denims in overdyed washing
- Jogging style in camouflage - an absolute must-have with decorative jewel and lace appliqés! Sporty tank top with mesh inserts and rivets completes the look.
Black & white is tipped as next summer’s hottest trend among the fashionistas. Minimal prints and boxy cuts in jackets and coats recall the ‘60s. Faux leather in a snake look, unicolor or patched with jersey, shows off the new trend in biker jackets. Rhinestone accents in shirts and fleece models add a sparkling flair. The new short blazer with tuxedo lapels is a genuine eye-catcher with the print and the new cut.
- Cotton long blazer in a graphic print with a fashionable A silhouette and ¾ sleeves, combined with slim cigarette trousers and a tastefully decorated shirt
- Animal meets graphics: Bodyshape dress in an exciting print mix with sexy stitching as well as ribbed jersey inserts
- Beauty in White: Blazer with tuxedo lapels and decorative buttons paired with sporty five-pocket jeans in sweater jersey
- The new trend: the casual knotted shirt-blouse with a short blazer in a biker design atop jogging pants in a black & white retro print
The colors of the third delivery date alone make you yearn for summer. Fresh lime combined with white and stone set clearly-defined accents. New: soft, lightweight materials such as crepe, light cotton and summer down in a quilted mix. Right in line with the motto “Ready to wear!”
- Ankle-length ank-top dress with faded animal print paired with a high-fashion parka
- Crepe shorts in an all-over print as a hot summer trend under a canvas blazer with decorative rhinestones
- Sophisticated: Quilted jacket in a blouson design with rivet trim; shirt with a trendy cross print topping trousers in a faded animal design makes a unique statement
This range entices wearers with gold and gleaming optics, while orange sets individual highlights Coated animal prints on cotton or jersey, bleached denims or graphic multicolor prints create an elegant, sophisticated impression overall.
- Overdyed denims shorts in a destroyed look paired with a knit top of metallic yarn combined with a biker jacket in sophisticated gold
- Sexy dress: Shirt-dress in a casual two-in-one look with a golden snake print
- Graphic snake print on a jersey blazer sets innovative fashion accents for the 7/8 pipes with slit
Pastels will be a really hot topic next summer. AIRFIELD mixes a soft pastel rose, off-white, stone and white to create that dolce vita feeling, pairing it with a pastel paisley leo print.
- Heavy jersey blazer with white rivet trim on the lapel, softly draped crepe blouse and slim five-pocket trousers
- The summer fleece jogger with a light summer down vest conveys a casual feeling
- The bomber jacket in a paisley print is a must-have; the sporty trousers with biker elements in a gleaming coated batik jersey is brand-new as well
The last range is a midsummer night’s dream with its bright aqua and pastel green watercolors. This line gives you a variety of options: you can combine vivid, colorful patterns with unicolor pieces or create extravagant outfits with the continuous color flow of the snake print.
- Long, swinging print dress of softly falling voile paired with a tank top and a rocking jeans jacket with biker elements
- New, fashionable cotton blazer in a slightly oversized look in combination with a snake shirt and slim-cut jeans