Automne/Hiver 2013 ©AIRFIELD
A FASHION LOVE AFFAIR! Seductive. Breathtaking. Feminine.
This season AIRFIELD has focused on the very particular with much love of detail. The Collection is clearly more compact and its individual themes have been streamlined, although naturally the individual models retain AIRFIELD’s typically feminine and sporty propositions. Patch and material mixes represent the central style element.
The new AIRFIELD Main Collection impresses with offbeat styles and exciting combinations, while statement articles such as biker jackets in metallic leather and quilted jackets combined with bouclé are very much in focus.
The overall Main Collection is divided into five delivery dates, whereby the new Black theme runs through the entire Collection as the most important non-colour.
Highlights are provided by metallic effects, as well as Gold in combination with light Macadamia and fashionable Olive. The material mix sets the tone, while new quilted variations in combination with ingenious details on both blazers and jackets ensure seductive touches.
- Cotton blazer with bouclé sleeves and a five-pocket with metallic-leather facings
- A casually draped jersey dress in a multi-colour print together with a sporty, fitted quilted jacket with genuine fur
- Fitted print blazer with loop scarf in combination with metallic, slimline jeans
Fashion goes Animal
Here the exclusive AIRFIELD style is very much in evidence. Black as an absolute must-have meets brilliant Amethyst and the new Leopard print in velvet look.
- A printed blazer in a wool blend and half-sleeve look in tandem with a patched shirt and sequin mix
- Jersey jeggings in fashionable Black with rocking, patent leather inserts
- A gathered sheath dress, spotlighted by an A-shaped, rabbit fur jacket with modish three-quarter-length sleeves
The interplay between Sapphire, Night Blue und Black is breathtakingly feminine and a graphic animal print in Wild Lime ensures that special “Wow!” effect.
- A casual parka with leather and exclusive embroidered applications in fresh Lime with a genuine fur hood and removable fur waistcoat together with a matching all-over shift dress with rocking rivet details
- Double-breasted, oversized blazer in military style in two–tone wool with metallic buttons and pants in an all-over print
Rock meets Glamour
Black is extremely elegant, feminine and eternally modern. Skirt chic reveals a wealth of seductive aspects that range from brocade to cool outfits suitable for everyday wear. The most important decorative elements are rivets and leather, which represent the mega-trend of the season.
- Slim-fit, quilted bubble jackets in retro look with jersey inserts and airy flounces with patent leather leggings
- The ultimate long blazer in a quilted/bouclé combination with removable knit-fur collar and a synthetic snakeskin peplum top
The last delivery date provides a reinterpretation of soft Taupe and berry shades. This skilful mix accentuates the individual colours to perfection, either in single items or accessories with subtle tones. Naturally, jeans cannot fail to be part of the Collection and their diversity extends from cross-dyed Leopard to metallic denims. Knitted capes in an oversized look then lend a sportingly feminine touch.
- The new costume: blazers and pencil skirt in stretch jacquard with a Paisley pattern in gentle Taupe
- Reefer-style jacket with glossy quilting and leather piping paired with velvet trousers with sporty zips
- Oversized tweed jacket with fashionable waist belt and coloured, quilted lining
The new AIRFIELD Collection for the coming winter makes clear statements. Nonchalance, individuality and exclusivity whet the appetite for new, cool looks. So allow yourself to be surprised and entranced.
Conseils d'achat en ligne par